Map & Directions
Powertrain Technology Ltd.
Unit 1 Riverside Business Centre
Registered No.3696111 England
Registered Office: As above
+44 (0) 1273 466666
+44 (0) 1273 466688
Email: email@example.com Office hours: Mon - Fri 0900 - 1730
PTL are located near the centre of Shoreham-by-Sea, approx. 6 miles West of Brighton on the South Coast of England. We are situated just off the A259, next to the River Adur.
From the North, (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stanstead & Luton Airports + Channel Tunnel)
- From the M25 follow signs to Junction 7 – M23 South, towards Gatwick Airport & Brighton.
- Take M23 South for 14 Miles, the road will merge into the A23 at Pease Pottage.
- Remain on the A23 for 16 Miles until it reaches the A27, North of Brighton.
- Turn west onto the A27 towards Worthing & Shoreham Airport for approx. 6 miles.
- Pass through Southwick Tunnel, then take the next exit for Shoreham, Steyning and Horsham A283 just before the River Adur.
- Circle down to the roundabout, take 1st exit towards Shoreham.
- At the mini roundabout next to The Red Lion Inn, go straight on towards Shoreham town centre.
- At the next roundabout by the Bridge Inn, take the first exit onto the A259 High Street, east towards Brighton.
- Head through the town, drive past the petrol station on the left & Shoreham Yacht Club on the right.
- After 200 yards turn right into Surry Hard and the entrance to Riverside Business Centre.
- Drive between the gap in the buildings and park by the river.
From the East & West, (Bournemouth & Southampton Airports)
- Use either the A27 Main Road or A259 Coastal Road, to head towards Shoreham-by-Sea.
- Once close to the town, follow directions above to finally locate our office.
Shoreham-By-Sea Railway Station is located in the centre of the town 0.3 miles from PTL. On the mainline to London, this allows regular fast connections direct from Gatwick and London Victoria.
National Rail Enquiries: Rail Enquiries from overseas: 03457 48 49 50 +44 (0) 20 7278 5240 www.nationalrail.co.uk From: No. of changes Frequency Duration Brighton Direct 15 mins 15 mins Gatwick Direct 30 mins 45 mins Heathrow 2/3 Various Options 30 mins 2 hr & 45 mins London Victoria Direct 30 mins 1 hr & 20 mins
Walking Directions (approx. 5 mins)
- Exit Shoreham-By-Sea Station and head South on Brunswick Road.
- Turn first Left onto Ham Road then first Right onto Surry Street.
- Follow until it meets the A259 Brighton Road.
- Cross over and enter into Surry Hard, the entrance to Riverside Business Centre.
The Stagecoach 700 service operates between Brighton & Arundel (East/West) on the A259. Buses run approx. every 10 minutes Monday to Friday, between 08.00am and 19.00pm.
The Bus Stop (Shoreham-by-Sea, Duke of Wellington) is conveniently located directly outside Riverside Business Centre, only a 1 minute walk from PTL.
Stagecoach Buses: www.stagecoachbus.com
We are located centrally between Brighton, Worthing & Steyning, offering great choices for a range of accommodation to suit your requirements. From a quiet village setting to the vibrant city experience, there is something for everyone.
The hotels below are used by many of our visitors, offering a convenient location close to our office. They are situated in small villages, with good local pubs, restaurants and shops nearby. Please contact us, if you require any assistance choosing alternative hotels locally or making a reservation.
Old Tollgate Hotel - (Best Western)The Street, Bramber, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3WE
Reservations Telephone: +44 (1903) 879494
Springwells9 High Street, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3GG
Reservations Telephone: +44 (1903) 812446